e-bulletin No. 94 - January 2020
New practice directions
We recently undertook a review of some of our practice directions and policy documents.
Several practice directions have been updated to reflect our practice and procedure in the electronic environment and the recent amendments to the workers compensation Acts and rules. We also created two new practice directions, replacing existing policy documents, to provide guidance on the practice and procedure for appeals against medical assessments and reconsideration applications.
Please see below a list of our updated and new practice directions:
- Practice Direction No 6 – Appeal against a decision of an Arbitrator (updated)
- Practice Direction No 7A – Directions for production (updated)
- Practice Direction No 13 – Schedule of earnings (updated)
- Practice Direction No 16 – Appeal against medical assessment (new)
- Practice Direction No 17 – Reconsideration applications (new)
The Commission’s practice directions are available on our website: www.wcc.nsw.gov.au.
Judge Gerard Phillips