What can I lodge a dispute about?

You can lodge a dispute about:

  • weekly benefits compensation including decisions about liability and work capacity;
  • suitable duties following a work injury e.g. disagreement about duties to be performed or number of hours – for more information, see Workplace injury management disputes
  • medical, hospital and related expenses e.g. payment of your medical expenses has been stopped or refused;
  • liability for permanent impairment compensation;
  • degree of permanent impairment; 
  • pain and suffering compensation;  
  • compensation for death of a worker;
  • compensation for damage to personal property; and
  • compensation for domestic assistance.​