Do I need assistance?

You are entitled to have a lawyer or agent (for example, union representative) represent you. Employers and insurers usually have legal representation.
If you decide to represent yourself, this is called self-representation. Make sure you identify this on your application form.
If you need legal advice about a workers compensation dispute, you may wish to contact the Workers Compensation Independent Review Office (WIRO) on 13 94 76 .